B2B brands need exceptional content to stand out from their competitors. Brilliant copywriting is fundamental to delivering exceptional content.
Every business has a story to tell. It’s how you tell it and how you engage with your audience that makes the difference. There’s no point investing in compelling content if it’s just going to sit and languish on your website.
You need a real insight into your audience and what kind of content they want from you. I’m a B2B copywriter that can work with you to:
- Create personas for your target audience to ensure your content is relevant and engaging
- Create a content plan that will appeal to your target market and will help increase your search visibility on Google and social
- Manage the distribution of your content on social or provide training for your team to get your content in front of your target audience
- Write copy that delivers your message and resonates with your audience.
I’ve written a wide range of B2B content throughout my career – white papers, opinion pieces, website copy, sales proposals, blogs and I’ve been published on MarketingProfs. My approach is to work with you to understand who you are targeting, what their challenges are and how they want to be spoken to. I will then create copy and content that appeals to your target audience.
Examples of B2B copywriting and content work
- Producing a content plan to help a start-up raise awareness with target audiences on LinkedIn.
- Rewriting a homepage for a digital agency to reposition them in their target markets.
- Editing a website for a solicitor to make the copy and tone more user-friendly and to communicate the value proposition throughout.
- Copywriting, editing and managing internal sign-off for a new website project for AXA.
- Developing a new tone of voice as part of a rebrand and training internal teams on how to apply it.
Need a B2B Copywriter?
If you’re looking for some help with copywriting or content planning, let’s chat.
What clients say
‘Working alongside Ciara is a delight. She’s a very talented copywriter, able to grasp and interpret and more importantly deliver project requirements very quickly and effectively. Her extensive experience and controlled approach to both internal and client briefs makes the whole experience from origination through to execution a fun and very satisfying experience.‘ Guy Looker, Commercial Director, Marketing Source