Do you need a lead generation consultant to generate more leads and sales pipeline?
For many B2B organisations, lead generation and pipeline is the lifeblood of the organisation. However, keeping the sales team well-fed with decent leads can be a major challenge. There are numerous lead generation methods – pay per click, paid social, content-led campaigns, events, organic search, conversion rate optimisation – the list goes on – and on! It can be hard to know what’s going to work for your business, particularly when you are limited by time and budget.
As a lead generation consultant with plenty of experience running successful lead generation programmes myself, I can help you to:
- Define what constitutes a lead for your business, thus eliminating wasted time and budget further down the line
- Map out a tailored process for generating and processing leads
- Develop a plan using the most appropriate methods for your business
- Manage the implementation of the plan
- Test campaigns and content to ensure continuous improvement
- Report back to you with results and recommendations.
And because I’ve worked as both a sales director and a marketing director, I understand the challenges of lead generation from both sides of the coin!
Need a lead generation consultant?
If you need practical help with lead generation, let’s chat.
What people say:
‘Ciara is an excellent marketer. She is an expert at planning and executing targeted digital campaigns that generate results. She knows her stuff and is fun to work with.’ Neill Duff, GM at Equiniti Toplevel