An outsourced marketing manager is a flexible and cost-effective approach to marketing resourcing
You may be a business owner trying to cover a range of key roles including sales and marketing, or a Marketing Manager with a huge workload! Either way, I know how much work is involved in planning, executing and monitoring a marketing plan.
If you need marketing support but don’t want to recruit, an outsourced marketing manager can be a great way to get results without excessive cost or commitment.
As an experienced marketer, I can provide:
An objective view on your marketing activities
If you’re not getting the return on marketing investment you expect, I can review your strategy and tactics and provide a report with practical recommendations to get you back on track.
Marketing management across all aspects of your marketing
I’ve managed marketing teams, departments and marketing suppliers so I am well equipped to pick up interim Marketing Management for you. I can also manage particular areas of the marketing plan at busy times or when you lack time or resource.
Flexible marketing support during busy times
There will be times when you are hugely busy, perhaps you are a seasonal business or you are gearing up for a major event – either way, if you outsource your marketing to me then I can provide hands-on support to pick up the slack.
Copywriting and content
I do a lot of content and copywriting work for my clients and I can write blogs, social media content and opinion pieces to keep your marketing ticking over.
The benefits of working with me:
- Flexibility – you can use my freelance marketing services for as long (or as short) a period as you need, there is no tie-in
- Expertise – 18 years of strategic and tactical marketing experience at SMEs and corporates and fully CIM qualified
- Cost-effective – you’ll get Marketing Director level expertise at a fraction of the cost of recruiting a Marketing Director
- Breadth of skills – I can pick up strategy and tactical work – from auditing your marketing strategy to running campaigns, writing blogs and marketing content.
- Results-focused – I place as much importance as you do on delivering marketing results, after all, it’s my reputation at stake.
Need an outsourced marketing manager?
If you have a resource gap, or are juggling too many things that mean you need an outsourced marketing manager then please get in touch